Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ninnie & Yaya

Welcome to our little shop!!!

I just love to put cute clips/bows in my girls hair and I could never find the style and colors I was looking for and when I did they were so expensive... So we decided to start Ninnie and Yaya, which gives you exactly what you are looking for!!! Who doesn't want to make their little or big girls a bit cuter (if that is possible) :)

We would LOVE to make your girls party extra special! If you are interested in party favors or gifts, please email me and we can discuss the best options!

We can also do custom orders.. if you don't see what you are looking for, just ask and we will do our best to create exactly what you are looking for:)


So please tell all the cute little girls you know about our site and hopefully you will like our cute "girlie" (and boy stuff too..) as much as we do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment